Thursday, October 16, 2008

Merino Rose Cardigan


My Merino Rose Cardigan arrived today and I love it!!!


I wasn't sure what the fit was going to be like, for on the model, the sweater looks on the small side. The sweater appears tight around her arms as well as through the bodice. I expressed my concern about its fit to the J Crew Customer Service Rep and she suggested that I size up. Since I still wasn't sure which size would best fit me, I ordered both the small as well as the medium. Well, I am glad I did but the medium was huge on me!


I normally wear a size 6 in fitted tops and a size 4 in classic fit blouses. I also normally wear a size Small in J Crew Sweaters. Unlike the picture on the J Crew website, this sweater fits true to size. The small was a perfect fit in the arms, torso and waist. The Medium was way too large all around.


I simply love the Plum. The color is so very pretty and the flowers on the shoulder add to the delicate look of the sweater. I am surprised that this sweater hasn't flown off the shelves! I can't wait to wear this sweater with my Fog colored Belle Skirt. I think the combination will be stunning!


Rating: 5 out of 5


Fit: Fits True To Size.


No comments: